Brush Those Toofs

Saxon and I already have a routine for brushing our teeth together...he only has two teeth but I figured it's better to start habits asap. Having this be something he not only does on a regular basis but enjoys and thinks is fun is key. He has his own little toothbrush and perks up when I say "Let's go brush our teeth!". (Everything these days is said with an exclamation on the end it seems). I just came across this Australian brand Jack n' Jill and seriously have a crush on them...the packaging is incredible and the product is 100% organic and comes in great flavors. I think I would lean towards Banana since he seems to gravitate towards those - but they all sound delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete