Tuffo Blankies

Saxon is all about turning over and the backwards half-scoot so I leave him on the floor alot to practice his moves. Unfortunately our living room carpet is less than new (beach house rental) and the rug we have over it is a little rough on soft baby skin. My neighbor lent me this outdoor blanket from Tuffo and I IMMEDIATELY went on Amazon and bought it. It's big enough for him to roll around on and still stay on top, has one cotton soft side (the small polka dots (not the big ones in the bottom pic) are the cutest) and a nylon side to weather any sort of element, indoors or outdoors. It's now what I think I will buy ever new mom as a baby shower gift, it's THAT good and useful and you can use it for years, not just when your litte one is a baby baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment