Thank You Hanna Andersson

I am completely obsessed with Serena & Lily's green star crib sheets, I think I actually sigh every time I see them on his bed. And now they have teamed up with Hanna Andersson who makes my absolute FAVORITE footless pajamas for babies. Organic cotton, so soft and in the sweetest prints - and now available in my favorite star pattern (and how can you resist that little boy in the picture!) and stripes. Saxon's wardrobe is probably 87% striped outfits which is bordering on silly but I don't care, for some reason since I ever first imagined having a baby I always pictured them in lots of color and stripes. Where those things come from I have no idea. At $36 a pop, these pjs aren't super cheap but we definitely get our moneys worth out of them, I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment